Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Who the heck is positive parrot...

So July 1st the hands free went into effect, and the cops are out in full effect. I should know I got a speeding ticket last week, ugh, trying to get home to take my mom to surgery (even worse since I was trying to do a good deed). Driving her car..didn't even realize how fast I was going = expensive$$ ticket, (WAH!!!)
So I really need to sell off some stuff now! I know someone wants to buy the Namaste Cali bag, its very cute, I will throw in a cozy... I have officially started pay speeding ticket fund. Now I have to do the whole traffic school thing, cross your fingers for me that I can do it online. Sitting in a room listening to someone talk for hours doesn't sound like any fun. Maybe I can knit, haha, they probably woulnd't like that huh?
So knitting time, I need to find some. Maybe this 4th I will relax and find some knitting time, but I doubt it. I still have organizing and stuff to do from my move, which yes by the way was over a month ago. Yikes!

No comments: