Monday, June 30, 2008

Looking forward to...


Staying home this weekend and getting some stuff done :) Most of all thank goodness for Bank holidays, why? Because I get them off & paid to boot!! Soooo I am still trying to find a new home for these really cute Namaste bags, maybe I will have to post them on ravelry again. Or take into consideration a yarn/ book exchange. I just hate having them sit in a box not filled with yarn, patterns and other yarn goodness. Speaking of books, I have a lot of those too... Let me tell you when i moved they sure were heavy.
I would like to buy the rocketry or tulip dream in color pattern. When theloopyewe.com was having a sale on the yarn I bought some and am currently making the dream in color shrug. I might get it done by the time it gets cold again, haha... We will see, with all of the traveling and stressing I have been doing there has not been a whole lot of knitting going on. Although I did knit on the plane ride to/from Switzerland and got through a little bit. This sweater is just so fricken cute though, now I just have to find someone having a baby. Or I have the Elizabeth Zimmermann pattern for the best baby sweater pattern ever. I will have to look at the yardage and see if two skiens of dream in color is enough to make one of these cuties.



No comments: