Monday, June 23, 2008

Sometimes...

There are just those times where you wish you could just blurt out "WTF".....but you can't, wouldn't be appropriate. Maybe I should go buy a lotto ticket tonight, just the mere thought of winning, packing up my stuff and leaving puts a smile on my face, hahaha.....
I think I may be having one of those office space moments....
Maybe tonight I should knit, drink wine and chill..

Dang it...tonight I need to go get more stuff from my old place, ugh..maybe I should get rid of some stuff!

I do have too many knitting bags right now, so if anyone is in the market for a Namaste Cali Malibu bag, I have the olive color that I am trying to sell. I also have the olive color in the Laguna bag too, I got a little crazy. They are both brand new!! If you are interested leave me a comment :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have too many bags too. But I'm kinda interested in that Malibu bag... Let me know what you want for it- money or yarn?