Tuesday, June 24, 2008

On the road again




So...I am heading back to Hanford, again...this time to help out my mom after she has surgery on both of her hands.

Leaving tomorrow morning but I though I would put up pictures of the two namaste bags I am trying to destash. The cali bag I carried for about a week or so and the laguna bag is brand new never carried in the dust bag. I also have the dust bag for the cali bag as well. I have the laguna bag in turquoise and have come to the realization that I don't need so many bags. That and after moving my closet is about 1/3 the size of my old one. (Wah!!) Sooooo...they must go, sniff, sniff..... I probably have some yarn I need to destash as well, but that will take a couple of days to get it all out, inspect and decide what to part with. I will probably try putting them on ravelry again, maybe this time I should put pictures. So again if you are interested just drop me a comment and I will email you back :) Oh and one more I have a tylie diaper bag, that could be used as a messenger bag if anyone is interested in that I can send pictures. Its a cool bag for sure, but no diapers are in my future and again, I have a bag love problem...okay, hobby??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your bags!! Let me know what you are asking for them.

neverenough on Ravelry