Thursday, July 10, 2008

Is my horoscope trying to tell me something


So I read my horoscope this morning and this is what it said:


As you know, dear Aries, you have reached a turning point in your life. The hardest part about making this decision is, as usual, saying farewell to your old ways. The past can seem so cozy and reassuring, especially when the unknown looms. It takes strength and determination to leave it behind. But whether it is a matter of your career or your love life, you have personal goals that cannot be sacrificed or denied.


After this year being one of the hardest ever, sometimes I wonder what now?? Last year I thought this would be the year I would get married, be remodeling my house and thinking about family. Now that everything has changed, part of me is thankful and part of me is lost. Living in a town where I don't know really that many people has been strange. Things in the cube farm have been rocky. There are days I ask myself what am I doing here? I think that part of it is that I have met a new wonderful guy that makes me smile after months of hearbreak and the other part is I have too much pride. As great as moving to an island spending all of my time in the water and living for free was awesome, pride is keeping me. I love my parents dearly and would be living with them, its a difficult thing to swallow, giving up part of my independence, swallowing my pride.


Maybe sometimes we just need to suck it up and make that leap. So confusing... and the topper of all of it was my mom had to put down my dog, she was sick and had heart failure. My crazy little chica is in doggie heaven now....

No comments: