Friday, February 1, 2008

Everybody's working for the...

Weekend!! DUH!
This week has been a challege to say the least. I can't wait to sleep in a little bit, watch some movies and do some knitting. Of course I have to go to the gym too, but I am hoping that all of the New Year's resolution people that are crowding every piece of cardio equipment will stay at home at watch boys in tights throw around a pigskin. AKA watch the superbowl....
Speaking of gym, I have been throughly annoyed going to the gym lately. Too many people..just too many, and not only that these people tend to take forever when lifiting weights. Its working out people that does not mean sit on the machine in between sets for 5 minutes lollygagging... Don't even get me started in on the outfits....I will save that little juicy sliver of gossip for another day.
Is it five yet??? I need a martini and some knitting needles!!

No comments: