Friday, February 22, 2008

And then..

And then nothing...Well not nothing, something..I guess..
Have you ever been in a state of limbo, where you don't know if you should go left or right and your sort of stuck in the middle. Thats me, right now, stuck in the middle. Oh well day by day...

As far as my knitting goes, I have been pouring over Ravelry, love it!! I have four skeins of Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk and I couldn't decide what to do with it. I thought a slouchy hat might be good, but I wonder if the slouchy hats are still in style?? I didn't really want to do a garment or a scarf with it because it looked like it might get the fuzzy pilling, ewww...and I didn't want that. It is so soft though that I though it must be a scarf or a hat..I thought about handwarmers, but I don't think that it has the elasticity that handwarmers should have... so I started the slouch hat from Wendy at knitandtonic.typepad.com ..she is so fricken funny...and I need some funny these days...

I need to get started on my slippers from cocoknits too, I love those things, now I just hope that I can get them to turn out like the picture.

No comments: