Thursday, February 21, 2008

What the ?...


So I don't really think that anyone reads my blog really anyways..but I know that I have mentioned my wedding. Well my wedding is no more..postponed, or permanately postponed, I am not sure yet. I have a beautiful dress that I am not going to be able to wear, a ring that is now locked up in a safe and invites that will collect dust in a box and never go out to their intended receipients.

I keep hearing, well better now that after you got married, etc..yeah I know..but that doesn't make me feel any better.

Soo.....I am trying to visit friends and family and do some nice things for myself. I got my hair done last night, so that was nice. Next I need to break out the nail stuff, give myself a pedicure..and then I am going to buy a new outfit to wear out with my friend on Saturday night. The funny thing is that I have not bought clothes (other than t-shirts from target) that I have no idea what is "in style" anymore.

I do know that I love my knitting..the other day I was home sick as could be and bought myself the namaste bag from the loopyewe...in olive, but now I wonder if I should have got the other style...hmmm...if it comes into stock maybe I will have to get that one too??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm very sorry about your wedding. There's nothing this stranger can say to make it better. But believe me when I say you will be OK. It'll take some time and a lot of heartache. But you will be OK.

On the bag... I LOVE that bag. I'm totally jealous. I think it's very fashionable and a "perfect neutral but color" color.

K8 said...

Wow - I'm so so sorry. Like Nell said, there's nothing I can say that will make it better. But now is a good time to be selfish and do things for you. And if you want to grab coffee sometime, let me know.