Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Gotta love

The library!! Since we are poor...remodeling the condo, planning a wedding and of course shelling out massive dollars for the dream of homeownership sort of leave the pockets pretty bare. So there just isn't any money for knitting book or fun stuff. Alas, I have found something to scratch the itch. The library here has this awesome system, you go online, pick out our books, they either email you or you can check on your account to see if they are ready and viola!! The library has them in the hold area just waiting for you :) So I finally had the chance to check out some new knitting books. Now if I could figure out how to do my own hair, then I could get the new Namaste knitting bag I have been coveting. Bah!! Then again I need to pay for the rest of our wedding invites...maybe for my birthday in March?? Hmm....

No comments: