Thursday, January 31, 2008

Drat!

So I didn't win the lotto but I did win $1 , so I guess that means I can play again next week. On the knitting front, the wedding planning is sure cutting into my knitting time. I feel like a little robot, work, gym, cook dinner, clean up, watch smutty reality tv, bed.. Sometimes while watching the smutty TV I may knit. In fact I am almost done with motorheads giant cable footies. I think that I just have to do a couple more rounds of the cable pattern then start the decreases for the toe and then kitchener stitch them closed (which takes a bit for me sometimes)..
Best of all now since I have the pattern down pretty well and have the yarn to make myself some...maybe i will :)
I really want to make a clapotis or try out some lace...decisions, decisions...

No comments: