Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Knitting Friends

So I had the opportunity to finally meet up with anothe knitter last Thursday and it was great. I met up with Kate at our local coffee shop and we chatted about all sorts of things. Hopefully we can meet up again!! It's nice to finally have met a fellow knitter.
I did have a busy weekend with my best friend L. I drove up to my old stomping grounds for her birthday weekend. We stayed in on Friday with her adorable daugher Delaney and I got a chance to finally try on my wedding dress for someone in person. I am glad that she was as excited as I was about it :) Saturday we went out to sushi and to a local bar and crashed out early. Its true about what they say about getting older..you just can't party like you used to :)

I did have a chance to show her older daughter how to knit..she was so excited :)

No comments: