Wednesday, January 9, 2008

S.C.U.B.A

Last night Motorhead and I started taking our SCUBA classes for his certification ( I am taking the class for a refresher). We have to go about twice a week for a month and then do our final dive in the channel islands. I have already been on about 12 or so dives in Hawaii but this will be my first cold water dive and I must say I am not so sure that I am looking forward to freezing my booty off. I know, you wear a wetsuit, but the whole dynamic of the wetsuit is that the suit fills up with water then your body warms the layer between you and the wetsuit keeping your body warm..so its those minutes in between that I think I am dreading the most. OHY!!
I received my coveted package of woolmeise yarn in the mail...it smells heavenly..weird for yarn but true!! I will post pics soon!

No comments: