Monday, January 28, 2008

Stash




Lately I have been mesmerized with yarn. I search the sites like http://www.loopyewe.com/ and http://www.kpixie.com/ looking over the beautiful hand dyed yarn. I put items in the cart, but have been able to refrain from buying lately due to my pretty large stash. I am going to try and not buy any more yarn this year. Although I may hint to others about my desire for more yarn..haha...



What I really want to get is another knitting bag, one that doesn't really scream, hey I am a knitting bag. I like the new Namaste Cali series bags..but they don't start shipping until Feb. What is that I was instant gratification, but then again Feb is only a week away so maybe I can hold out. The bags are pretty reasonable as far as knitting bags go and I might sell my lexie barnes flo to make up the difference. Hmm..I wonder if I could put it on ravelry? Any ideas? Since both colors that I like are gone...sniff..sniff.. (then again I should wait until I get paid again in a couple weeks, the bills sucked me dry). I can't figure out which color to get. I like the turquoise and the olive color. Maybe by the time I save up for one the loopy ewe will have some more back in? Votes on color??

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hi there--I found your blog as I was searching for pics of the new Namaste bags; my vote is for the olive color. :) I also noticed that someone at Ravelry is looking specifically for a Lexie Barnes Flo (see http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/knitting-bag-lust/94518/1-25), so perhaps you can work out a deal!