Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Where is all my knitting time??

I think that the corporate world and rat race are eating up all of my knitting time. Last night we did the Target, gym, dinner, then I finally got out the Christmas card stash and made the motorhead sign, etc. them and now the small stack is ready to mail. I of course had to add DIY to it and stamped them with cute stamps, etc.
I would have liked to have a photocard with us and the furbabies you know in front of the tree...oh wait we don't have a tree. Christmas isn't all that Christmas-y this year..we are all doing very small pocketbook Christmas with my parents getting ready to move out to Hawaii..(LUCKY)...and I have bought one..yep one present so far..
I did buy myself a present...some coveted yarn....I can't wait!! Once I get the package I will have to take pictures. I also keep going over the theloopyewe.com but am forcing myself to wait, must bust out some of the stash first.

No comments: