Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Friends....

So I have recently been going through what I would say is a friend breakup of sorts..I guess it has been going on for about a year or so. Everyone that is close to me tells me not to be upset about it, but there are times I guess that I can't help myself. Basically I had a friend that didn't like my new guy, who now is my fiance and it grew from there. I chose not to have her in my wedding as she didn't support my relationship with my FI and instead chose two of my best friends with full intent on inviting said friend. Well she then deleted me from her friends and didn't return my emails, etc. I then recieve a response that here is an early wedding present to FI, have a great life, good luck and goodbye.....

I guess that I am the kind of person that wouldn't do anything like that.

Anyways just getting it off my chest...

So that being said if anyone in the Camarillo area is up to making new friends drop me an email :) I am down to earth, like to do all things crafty (knit, make jewelry, attempt to sew, etc.). I also love to scuba dive, all things related to the water, travel, watch funny movies, cook, etc. I am pretty open minded so hey if your in the market for a new friend drop me an email :) (but please no guys trying to get a date..I have a man..thank you very much) :)

1 comment:

K8 said...

Ugh, that sucks. It feels like all that sort of drama should be left behind with high school. I'm in Camarillo too, though I haven't met a ton of knitters out here yet (the KnottyKnitters group meets on weekends, and I'm usually out of town). If you're up for a knit night during the week some time, let me know!