Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Done!

So I just got back from Denver on Friday, well mostly Winter Park. There wasn't much snow as of course the big storm was coming in the weekend that we left to come home, but oh well. Had a great time, drank way too much beer, ate naughty fried food...and gained about 5+lbs. Came home, my wedding dress was awaiting (I bought a designer dress used because I couldn't afford it otherwise). It's beautiful but snug I tell ya!! That week of naughtiness didn't do the body good :( Now its back to the gym and operation fit into dress is in effect.
In knitting news, I did finish Wendy's knit and tonic Natty Cap. I did make some modifications and didn't follow the pattern to be reversible but I do like the way it came out. I want to make another one and follow the pattern this time.
I visited the Lonesome Stone Natural Fiber Mill & Alpaca Farm http://www.lonesomestonefiber.com/index.html while I was in Winter Park. I must say that it was great to be able to visit the farm. Linda was so sweet and gave us a complete tour of the Alpacas and the Mill. Once I am home I will try and post some of the cutie pictures that I took. I of course bought 4 skeins and will need to upload them to my ravelry flickr set so that I can put them into ravelry. Oh how I love the ravelry...Now only if they wouldn't block the site from work..hehehe...bastards!

No comments: