Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sarcastic Wednesdays...


So I swear I have been knitting, it does keep me sane. I do need to go to the gym and be a little more sane, but one step at a time... I did try and find the hand weights that my roommate had but only came up with one. Hmm... where did the other one go?? So I needed a quick break from the revisons upon revisions to the big report I have been working on so I decided to search for funny cartoons. I found this Hoops and YoYo cartoon, well its an e-card at Hallmark. How funny is that?? Leave it to me to find something free and amusing... haha..
So on the knitting front, I have been working on about three projects at the same time. My dream in color shrug, I have all of the main part done and am now picking up the stitches for the ribbing around. I swear it took me forever to seam up the 7 in on each side and one side I am still not completely happy with, but I think it might be as good as I can get it. I am working on the Le Slouch from Wendy from knit and tonic, but mine probably isn't as slouchy (not really sure if I have the "look" to pull super slouch off. Last is my first pair of socks, well sock #2, plain sock, Wendy toe up socks with Claudia's handpainted in Hawaii and teal. Since they are my first socks, well they don't match identically, but hey there is always room for improvement. I have knit socks, done lace.. I am on a roll (Or at least I keep telling myself that).

No comments: