Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just couldn't

My computer just couldn't do it today...turn on... but hey at least it was my work computer and not my home computer. If it was my home computer, well I might have a break down. I did have a home computer that refused to turn on, I did coax it into turning on one last time to get some files off but then never again. Makes me think that for Christmas I should buy that laptop that I have been wanting to switch to for a while. Now the question is do I go mac or do I stay with pc when I make the move?? I just know that I don't want to lose my music or pictures... maybe I should invest in an alternative hard drive. I wonder if anyone knows anything about this??
So I still need to buy myself my lexie barnes needle cases... I think that I am going to buy one for my circulars and one for my dpn.. decisions, decisions...

No comments: