Friday, July 13, 2007

Is there anyone out there?




Sometimes I wonder if anyone has even seen my blog..even glanced at it once? After I moved down south I had some hopes of finding other crafty gals but I have not had much luck. So I read others blogs for inspiration and to feel like there are others out there that have the crafty bug like I do. Now I wish I could quit my job, and deliver crafty goodness all day to the masses, but I am not even sure where to begin in regards to that adventure.


Maybe I need to talk about more exciting stuff, or post more pictures, or just get out there more..who knows.


At least its friday I guess..homefront stuff is not that great. I think that spending most of our free time remodeling and trying to organize is taking its toll. Time for a time out for both of us.. Car Fanatic (CF for short) and I are up in arms about couches..couches of all things. Maybe its hormones or me just being a woman, who knows, but we aquired hand me downs that are the most uncomfortable pieces I have ever owned and I have been wanting new inviting, please sit in me and fall asleep couches, doesn't even have to be new, just something that doesn't feel like quicksand and require a crane to get out of..So I scour discounts, craigslist, etc.. and find some nice ones that I think would look good, good price..show CF..nothing, oh well cant really see the pciture, do we really need this, where are we going to put it... ( I know how about I use quicksand loveseat (not even big enough for two, let alone big enough to lay on) as the cat couch? Ugh...ending my rant..


So I leave you with funny things.. cabby modeling for me ,cute fuzzy completed booties and a funny laugh.. I was at the gym the other day and there are some characters there let me tell you, old men in spandex, chicks in butt baring shorts looking for prey and funniest of all, headband lady on the elipictal machine working away in some weird rotating out sort of stride at which point I thought she actually might injure her neighbor...wish I had a video..so much funnier in person..

No comments: