Thursday, February 22, 2007

Crafty goodness...and no love..


So this awesome little case here is from splityarn, she has an awesome tutorial in her flickr pictures, Once I can find all parts to the sewing machine I am so going to try attempt to construct this case, in the meantime I will have fun searching for all the necessary elements!

I keep wondering when the magic is going to happen and I might be interesting enough for people to read my site.....

I guess moving to an area where you really don't know a lot of people makes one want some more person to person contact..or in my case I want some crafty person to crafty person contact..Hey don't get me wrong my BF is great but he lack that excitement that I have for anything craft..his excitement factor is usually for the automobile..which I can't complain it could be worse, say all things sports, video games, booze..so I consider myself lucky :)

No comments: